Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Hello World!

Hi everyone, nice to meet you.

You are now casting your eyes on the first ever official post written by a thrilled newbie trying her hands on creating a blog. For an IT illiterate like me, this was no easy task. It took me the entire night just to fill in my profiles. Sad wasn’t it? Guess this is a hint for me to start connecting myself with the established IT world.

Let’s see, there a few reasons as to why I want to start a blog, but the most prominent one that I can think of for now is to boost up my command of English. As such, I welcome any critics about my grammar, vocabulary or my thoughts. Just feel free to give me your comments.

Oh ya, I am also recruiting English language tutors so anyone out there who itches to be a tutor are more than welcomed to contact me.

Lastly, thank you for reading!

No comments: