Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Thank You

Thank You
Thank You
Thank You

Thank you God for loving me more than anyone could ever possibly have

Thank you mum and dad for bringing me into this world and nurtured me into a charming young lady (hehe…) with your unconditional love and care.

Thank you all my friends who have always been there for me; through thick and thin no matter how insignificant you thought you are to me (both existing and those I have lost contact with).

Thank you dear for staying by my side; loving me and accepting me as who I am (even at times when I was terribly unreasonable).

Thank you everyone who has ever came into my life and left a permanent footprint in my heart.

Thank you Grace (myself) for being you.

Thank you people for reading my blog.

Love you all loads….

Hugs and Kisses…

No comments: